The Institute has it’s second branch at Panchwati, Nashik. The entire campus comprises with Maharashtra Vidyalaya, Ashram-Hostel, Hostel for poor and destitutes. The second branch of the Institute started in the year 1926 on May 19th at the holy and sacred place where Lord Rama had stayed called Panchwati. In the beginning, the Hostel for 75 students and the school was started. Now, around 700 students from the Pre-primary section to the Secondary Section are getting their education. At Nasik, the facilities of lodging and boarding are provided along with education for 50 poor and destitute students.